Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fabulous Family

Humor me for a minute while I take a minute to give a shout out to my fam. They are FABULOUS!!! They have been here for us since the minute our little buddy arrived and have been such a huge support to us. Dad is the master of soothing making this little guy happy. Fulton can be all upset and Pops takes him and he is just instantly happy.


KK is a champ and stayed with me several days last week and was a huge help. She is awesome at keeping him awake when he needs to be... so he will sleep at night.




Aunt Keri is the ultimate rocker. She can rock this little man to sleep in no time. I keep telling them they are all working on really good Christmas presents. I know I am sucking the life out of them since Matt has gone back to work and football, but they are amazing!! So thankful for my fam! Now, it's time to get focused for the Bama game... Fulton had his cute houndstooth elephant gown on and then had a major blowout, so maybe you'll get to see it next week.


1 comment:

Keri said...

You are not sucking the life out of me...maybe mom, but not me :)
Enjoying all of my "auntly" duties!