Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pigskin Pictures

Since it doesn't look like we will make it to any Bama games this year... we are just celebrating from the couch at home. Look how festive our little man is in his birthday suit!! We had his newborn shoot a few weeks ago and this picture was taken by Stacy Hart. She did an amazing job on his pictures. Don't worry, I thoroughly sanitized this football before we place our precious child's head on it. Our little booger celebrated a month of life today...amazing! We celebrated by going to the harvest festival in a cute little nearby town. Maybe I will get around to posting those pictures before all the leaves fall off the trees. On the football front... our Bucs and Tide both beat the Rebels this weekend.. Hooray!

2 comments:

Keri said...

One of my favorite pictures!!

Our Little Flock: said...

Ummmm! I need one of these. Alabama may also want to buy this one. I think it'll help them sell more seats. Love you mama!