Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Sling

We aren't talking about an arm sling...although I thought after my flu shot last week I was going to need one of those. This is the baby sling.. and I am loving it. My mom and I saw this at a consignment sale and I really didn't think I would use it because truthfully I thought it was a little "too hippie" for me. Sorry if I offended someone... but I must eat my words, because this thing is fab. My little man loves to be held and you can only do so much stuff with one hand before you really need the other back.. so this is where the ole sling comes in handy. I tried it out one day last week and like magic, he was zonked out and I was able to continue about my tasks.


Only problem.. sometimes he ends up like his by the end of it. He doesn't seem to be bothered by it. The first day I put him in it, his head was all cocked sideways and I worried he would get a crick in his neck. My mom quickly reminded me that he was curled into much more of a crunch than this when he was in my belly. So, I guess this is my new fall accessory. Good thing it's brown.. it should go with a lot of stuff.



Off the subject of the sling, here's my little jogger. It turned extremely cold here in the middle of last week and we had to break out the fleece hoodie. Doesn't he look like a little rapper? He does know how to play the trumpet.. the tooting trumpet. Poor fella has some serious gas.



And the little rascal celebrated a 5 week milestone last week. He is sporting his Halloween shirt and socks here... he is going to have to a different one everyday to get them all in before Halloween. He likes to be festive though. Stay tuned for pictures from the pumpkin patch.

2 comments:

G K said...

Just caught up on the recent posts -- LOVE! Fulton's so cute and you're such a cute Mama. Looking forward to the pumpkin patch pics!

Keri said...

So glad he likes the sling! He looks so cute in it!