Wednesday, October 5, 2011

They Are Everywhere

Burp cloths!! Geeze louise, I never imagined how many of these things you would need. It's really crazy. These are a few of Fulton's burp cloths and when we received all these as gifts before he was born, I seriously thought... what are we going to do with all these? We will never use this many. I could not have been more wrong. They literally are all over our house, sort of like coasters. And we go through so many in a day. Not to mention bibs too... never thought you would need many of those either. Obviously I was totally clueless on this whole feeding thing and now I realize you can never have too many of them.


Speaking of burp cloths... look at this stinkin cute burp cloth wreath a dear friend of our family made for us last week. Love it.. so much that I really don't want to take it apart to use them. It's just too cute. He is well decked out in the Alabama gear. We are rounding up on 3 weeks here in the Howard household. The dark puffy circles under my eyes may never go away, but the little man is worth it. Little buddy's cord finally fell off this week, I thought he may have to go to kindergarten with that thing still attached. Yay for real baths now!!



1 comment:

Keri said...

Fulton had some of the cutest burpcloths! Glad they are being put to good use! Maybe you need to teach Fulton to not be so messy :)