Sunday, October 30, 2011

Just Because

These are random pictures over the last week...it's official. Our life and house are completely babyfied (how do you spell that word?) and we love it!! This little guy has brought so much joy (and dark circles under our eyes) to our lives and we are having so much fun with him. This little booger is already 6 weeks old and we are starting to see his little personality come out.
Look who started smiling this past week?! Of course Matt calls me in the room and says, guess what?! He smiled at me.. of course my little heart broke because I didn't see it first. So I proceeded to tell Matt that of course he did... he has done that for me a hundred times and he already called me momma too. Whatev!


Look at those sweet little innocent eyes... these next few pics were just a few back to back that we took.. his little facial expressions are too much. This is what he likes to call his "serious" look.




Daddy taught him how to fist pound. This was right after a sucessful nail trimming experience. What a challenge.






And right after that came this pretty sight. Nothing like spit up running down your leg.




He loves to catch his zzz's too. He was crashed out and I moved him to the changing table to get a fresh diaper and the little guy didn't even move. At this point in his short little life, he can sleep through anything... hopefully he will stay like that.





Look what a great momma I am... and just found these Halloween PJ's in the drawer that I bought.. nothing like wearing them one time before the actual holiday. Don't be surprised if you see these again in December. Little man was begging to wear his house shoes too.

1 comment:

Keri said...

Love his Halloween pj's! They look so cute on him...and the little house shoes are precious!