Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Night Football

We didn't make it to the Hoover game tonight.. but we had our own little tailgate at home. Everyone was sporting their Bucs attire... including our little man. He was loving the shakers and really didn't want to let them go. He kept begging me to let him shake the cow bell, but I told him we needed to take it one step at a time.


As I type, Fulton is watching the game on the computer with Aunt Keri. He is cheering daddy on and telling them to bring home a win!



In other news, our little fella turned 2 weeks old yesterday. Today was my first day flying solo and we both survived. And we actually got out of the house and didn't have a breakdown. Yay for us!!


Earlier in the week little buddy got to do some good couch snoozing with daddy. Fulton is pumped about watching some Alabama football tomorrow.... he is ready for the Tide to beat the Gators.

2 comments:

Rachel Mooney said...

He's adorable! I'm happy for you and y'all will be great parents.

Keri said...

So glad Fulton and I got to watch the game together last night. He was cheering for daddy to win...and glad they did!