Monday, October 10, 2011

Our Friday Night

Fulton made it to his first Hoover game Friday night. I am not going to lie... I was stressing out about taking him and almost backed out on the way, but I am glad I went, it was a success. Sister came early with me and we actually made it to the tailgate dinner beforehand. We stopped for a quick picture with daddy before he headed down to the field. I know we should have taken him out of the carrier for a better picture, but goodness it's such a process getting him in and out of that booger, so we opted for this instead.



Little man did great!! I was so proud of him. He just sat there looking around and listening to all the sounds. Wow how things have changed from the games last year... slightly different :)




Mom and Dad came to help support too. I only had one picture of mom and dad and it didn't turn out good.. so I know mom will thank me for not putting it on here.. but I promise she was there too. Pops entertained the little booger for a while too and gave my arms a rest.





Sister and Steven were an awesome help too and carried Fulton's carrier all the way up the hill for me. Champs! We only stayed for half the game, and I really admit I only saw like 2 plays, I was a little distracted, but I am glad we went. It was fun and Fulton got to see where daddy works.


3 comments:

Keri said...

Fulton did SO good Friday night! I think everyone enjoyed seeing him...oh and you too, of course! :)

Mamma Hicks said...

Glad Mr. Fulton is getting to see the world! :)

You look Great, Kristen! I hope I lose my "baby weight" as quick as you have! Hope to see you guys soon!

Our Little Flock: said...

I finally just got to read through all of your posts. Fulton is ADORABLE! I can't wait to hold him and watch him and Cannan yell "Roll Tide!" So proud of you mama. I'm here if you need anything at ALL! Love you!