Sunday, September 4, 2011

I Made It!

Friday night I finally made it to my first game of the season. I really wanted to be a trooper and be there to support Matt and I am glad I went... but boy were my feet huge by the end of the night. Here's our sign.. these cheerleaders always amaze me at how big they make these crazy signs.



There's my good lookin man after the game with his enormously large wife and boy am I looking rough. I thought about soaking my feet in the gatorade jugs of ice on the sidelines after the game... you know, just to take the swelling down. But Matt said absolutely not!




My sweet friend Paige who stayed back with me when I couldn't keep up with the crowd and she was my buddy for many trips to the potty. I think we missed nearly a whole quarter of the game going back and forth to the restroom... but at least I was there to support!




And on another note... almost 2 weeks ago my sweet friend Ryan Lee had her baby. Our due dates were only 2 weeks apart, but she went a little early. Sister and I went to see her the day she was born, here is sweet Laylee. She is beautiful, just like her momma!! Makes me so excited for my little Fulton to be here... very soon, we are in the less than 3 week countdown. Hooray!!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Glad I was able to go with you to meet Laylee...and glad I got to hold her!! Looks like Fulton has a little girlfriend already lined up for him!