Sunday, September 4, 2011

School Shower

My sweet teacher friends at school threw me a fabulous baby shower last week!!

Look at this cute table that they did!! It was all sweet stuff.. my fav!! Some delicious strawberry cake, chocolate cake, brownies, cheesecake.. oh it was all so good. Makes me thankful I passed that glucose test a few months ago or I would have been sad sad.



Mom got come and celebrate with me. Sister couldn't get off work, we missed her being there.



These sweet teachers at my school blessed us with so many great things. We are just overwhelmed from each of our showers how incredibly blessed we are!!



They made me sit in this chair in the front like Mother Goose. I felt like I needed everyone to gather around on the carpet for story time or something.



These are the precious special ed teachers that hosted the shower for me. I love each of them dearly!! I am very thankful to work with such great people. It's beginning to get to the time of doing a little nesting around the ole casa. Just trying to get things in order for little man before he arrives. I guess he will come whenever he is ready, whether I am or not!


1 comment:

Keri said...

Oh what a fun shower! I so hate that I could not make it! Hopefully you won't hold this against me :)