Sunday, September 11, 2011

Low Key

We had a pretty low key weekend....nothing too exciting, but I will share anyways. Friday night I made it to the second game and sister came with me this time. I thought it would be an easy game for the Bucs, but they kept us on our toes and I told Matt if they continued to have games like that, I could go into labor in the stands.



Hoover came out with a win at the last second... I had to check the battery in my pace maker a few times because it was a nerve wracking game. This little storm that came through this week has made the nights a little cooler and it felt so good outside... I actually had to break out the jacket.


Saturday morning I hit up a good consignment sale with a friend and got my little man some cute stuff. We watched the Tide play and win, yay! Matt built us a little fire in the fire pit and we missed out on the smores this time, but I ate some oreos instead.






We had a nice little set up and watched a little football from the fire pit. There aren't many more nights of "just the two of us".... so we are enjoying it. Pretty wild and crazy Saturday night for us.



Here's a little preggo picture from this week. I am 38 weeks now and the dr said it could be any day now... could be 2 more weeks, could be 2 days.... wow... I really don't know how much more the ole belly skin can stretch. I think arms and legs may start coming out my mouth and nose. Can't wait!!

5 comments:

Keri said...

I'm really hoping it is sooner than later, I'm getting a little impatient here :) I know you probably wouldn't mind if Fulton decided to go ahead and make his grand appearance anyways :)

The Rumage's said...

38 weeks is when the waiting gets old! I know you are ready! But you are the cutest stinkin' pregnant lady! I swear you are all "baby" - you didn't get a bit of the pregnancy spread (you know, where the weight spreads to your arms, legs, face, feet, etc.)! Can't wait to see pics of the lil man!

Christie said...

You look so cute!!!!!

Joy said...

You are beautiful! Anxiously checking your blog for news.

Unknown said...

You seriously look awesome! You make one super cute pregnant momma! :)