Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fulton Is Here!

Our little man arrived Thursday, September 15th at 8:34 pm. Here's our first family picture, so it's a little rough looking. This little booger weighed 8 lbs and 8 oz and was 20 inches long. It was a long day...starting with the fact that I began having contractions that morning and then my water broke at school. Yes, you heard that right... at school. My students are probably forever traumatized. After that, I figured I better head on to the doctor. We checked in, got settled, begged for pain meds, and after about 2 1/2 hours of pushing, and our little Fulton finally arrived. We are so blessed and thankful to the Lord for this gift of life He has entrusted us with. Stay tuned my friends..more pics to come soon!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! He is precious....and big! Where was that sweet boy hiding? So excited for you and Matt. You both are going to be such great parents.

Paige said...

Congrats!!! He is beautiful and so happy for you guys!! Cannot believe your water broke at school...that was biggest fear. that should be an interesting lesson when you get back!

Keri said...

I didn't realize you had already posted on your blog!!
Such a very exciting time for this proud aunt!

G K said...

OMG, school?! Cool! :)

Congrats on Baby Fulton! You guys are precious!