Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Our neighborhood did their trick-or-treating last night, so we had the Warrens and Smiths over for dinner to help with the festivities. After the door bell just kept ringing and ringing, Kaytie, Whitney, and I decided to just set up camp outside and save the ringing part. We were cracking up at some of the costumes this year. It reminded me of some of the costumes that I was over the year. One of my favs was probably Pippy Long Stocking. It was a little painful as I had to navigate bent coat hangers through my side braides... but boy it turned out great.

And look at little Harley man. He decided to go with the pirate costume again this year. The poor guy only has 2 costumes and his mama is too cheap to buy him another one. He matches the 2 pirate trick-or-treaters my mom made me for the front porch. Too bad he wouldn't take a picture with them.

And this has nothing to do with Halloween, but this was the sunset at the stadium Friday night before Matt's game started. It was so beautiful!! Happy Halloween!!


1 comment:

Keri said...

you need to catch a few sales today and see if you can find harley a costume for next year!