Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sweet Friends

That is just what our weekend was filled with... Friday night our precious friends from church, Heather and Gemini, came to Matt's game. They has been asking all season about coming to a game and I am so glad it finally worked out this week. Gemini came complete with hot chocolate and all....he's my new friend.

Look at this crazy cat... he calls is "No shave November." All the defensive coaches are not shaving for the month and Matt is all over this... not having to shave in the mornings. He looks like some mountain man or whatever you call it. I love this guy!
Saturday was filled with oohing and ahhing over our friends new baby, Lydia. We were able to take them food and see this precious little girl. No pictures... just imagine an adorable little 4 day old baby with the cutest Roll Tide dress and houndstooth bow on. Presh!


Today was filled with some serious shopping. Sister, Whitney, Hope and I headed to Christmas Village after church. It was shop till you drop and my legs seriously feel like I ran a marathon or something. I don't know why shopping makes you so tired, but somebody's gotta do it. This was taken on our way out, quick little photo op...look where I got stuck, the little person snowman. Fun weekend with great friends!


1 comment:

Keri said...

Geez. my big 'ole face barely fit through that hole! And did you have to lay on the ground to fit in the baby snowman?
My legs are seriously hurting.