Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Catch Up

It's time to catch up on the last few days. Friday night Hoover played Mountain Brook and won. Hip Hip Hooray! They are undefeated right now and the last regular season game is this Friday. The playoffs will start next week and then it just goes week to week.. so we'll see what happens.



Look at this sweet picture. One of the sweet coaches wives that we sit with asked my dad to hold her precious little girl Manning for a second and look at my dad. He was having the best time with her. He's going to be a good pops one day!



A quick little 1/2 family shot at the end of the game. Sister and her hubs had to leave a little early for a bday party, so they missed the picture festivities. My family is so awesome to always support Matt!



And last night we had a little ladies night with the some of the girls in our small group. We met at Jim N Nicks for some bbq and fellowship. It was so great to catch up with everyone.


One more quick shot celebrating Lindsay front and center... mommy to be very very soon. Serisously, Lindsay is due like any minute now and I thought for a minute there she may go into labor and it would be like that episode on Saved By The Bell when Mrs. Belding comes to the school for a baby shower and has the baby in the elevator at school. Now that I think about it, what students throw their principal a baby shower.. whatever, I still love that show.




2 comments:

Keri said...

Well I hate that we missed the family photo and Dad holding Manning! Hope he did ok babysitting for a few minutes.

Lindsay Madi said...

Haha! I love you Kristen! This post made me laugh! I love that you compared my pregnancy to an episode of Saved by the Bell...thats totally my style :) Looks like labor won't be happening in an elevator after all. Bummer. Say big prayers for us tomorrow!