Friday, October 22, 2010

Cheap Entertainment

First, let me just go ahead and warn you that this is random. So, you know Matt and I do some crazy stuff to entertain ourselves... and this ranks up there with one of those. So, Matt got home from practice and I told him that I had always wanted to see if I could run and jump over the coffee table. So, I tried it and then he tried it and then we decided to see if we could take each others picture in the air. And here's matt flying through the air.
Obviously, by the looks of this picture you can see that I cannot jump quite as high as matt can. I am working on it though. This was after many many attempts that Matt kept saying.. oops I didn't get it.. do it again. I was tired after this last one.

Then we practiced our jumps.. matt rocks at a toe touch...


me... not so much. My thighs are sore today. It's friday... I am pumped!!



6 comments:

Keri said...

Your facial expressions are awesome!
That toe touch is quite impressive...I know some cheerleading squads that might be looking for a new sponsor is Matt needs a little side job.

Jen said...

Next time you do this random craziness I insist on a video. I'm just sayin'. . . :)

Christie said...

Hilarious! I literally laughed out loud!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, you guys are too funny! Love it! Glad you didn't crash down on the table :)

G K said...

That last picture of you is so funny. And I recognize the Hoover homecoming shirt. It's always been one of my favorites.

Unknown said...

This post made me laugh! You guys are absolutely hysterical. There is never a dull moment in your house! Love it!