Friday, May 29, 2009

A Little Beach Trip

This week matt and I headed to the beach for a little summer vacay. We always go on a big trip for our anniversary but this summer is already jam packed and between grad school and matt's football--this is the only week we had off for both. Anyways... here are a few pictures from our week. Now you know when you go on vacation by yourself you have to take all those crazy arm shots of the two of you-so sorry you have to see our arm in most of these. I must get a little camera man to start coming along on our trips. Harley sure enjoyed his vacation too. It takes no time for this little guy to get settled in and relaxed. Matt is trying to eat solids for the first time since his sickness... more on that later..





You know matty and I do some crazy thing to entertain ourselves. So after dinner one night we stopped off at the ole souvenir place. There are lots of interesting things you can do in there and we enjoyed playing with their stuff. We stopped when the security lady started following us around.


And Harley man loves him some beach.. no matter that the sign said no pets. You know we love a good law breaking night. And you see that small picture on the right with the glass cup. Let me tell you about that... well, I am not a fan of bugs or any kind of creature that crawls.. who is!? Well, I see this little booger out of the corner of my eye.. I scream... matt is in the shower and I did the only thing I know to do when matt isn't available for a good bug napping... put a cup over it. I said hurry hurry I have caught a crab in the floor. He calls back--you crapped in the floor. No--I caught a crab! Matt picked that crazy thing up and took it back out to the beach. Such an animal lover. Fun week at the beach.....until next time.




4 comments:

Keri said...

That is hilarious that Matt thought you said you crapped in the floor! I can't believe you didn't bring the crab home with you...that would have been a nice little pet!

Karen said...

Love the pink hat. Hope that you bought it.

Christie said...

I am really laughing out loud about Matt thinking you said you crapped in the floor! Ya'll are hilarious!

Unknown said...

I am cracking up! Love reading your stories. You guys are hilarious!

By the way, there were lots of compliments said about you guys last weekend! :) You are definitely well thought of around Hoover.