Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekend Recap

Here's a little rundown of the ole weekend.... p.s. this is our last week of school--oh let the celebration begin. Pumped!! This was actually Thursday. Mom and I did a little browsing at Target and she is going for this new look. We met dad for Mexican food after that.
Friday night and Saturday my friend Kristin and I went to the Extraordinary Women's conference. Matt --my fabulous Godly husband--bought me these tickets as a surprise. It was a weekend of great praise and worship with NewSong and Matthew West and some awesome women speakers. It was an encouraging weekend!! (Matt was suffering in Gulf Shores at a football game-terrible isn't it?)

Today we went to our friend David Tucks birthday party. This is us with David and Stephanie Dollar--sweet friends from our small group at church.


The church group friends from the party--we love these friends. Amanda planned this surprise party for David and we all hid and came running out when he came in. It's kind of like when you play hide and go seek and you always have to go to the bathroom once you hide. I get so nervous! Hope you had a Happy Birthday David!!



5 comments:

Keri said...

I hope Mom didn't purchase that hat she has on in the picture. Cute pic of you and Kristin...hope y'all had a fun weekend!

Christie said...

Sounds like ya'll had a busy weekend! I love the picture of your mom! I hope I didn't confuse you too much in my email!!!

SKP said...

Small world!!! Stephanie Dollar is Will's cousin and before Will and I got married I worked with David. They are so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Kristen! i am so glad you guys came on Sunday. It was great to have you over. David was really surprised.
-Amanda

The Rumage's said...

Kristen,

Like the new header pic - too cute!

And, to answer your post..yep, I made Missy chop the hair off! Love it though...so much less time and so much easier!