Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!


Today is my mom's birthday!! So Happy Birthday Momma Senorita!! We had a little party for her at the lake this weekend. We had ourselves a good time, despite the fact that it rained all weekend. We wouldn't want to go get ourselves burned on the first weekend, now would we? But anyways, mom got the roomba thing that she wanted from dad. I just call Matt my roomba--he is a good vacuumer. Well, Mom hope you have a fabulous birthday--you deserve it!! I love you!!

3 comments:

The Rumage's said...

So, you beat Keri posting your birthday wishes for your mom...does that mean you're the favorite for the year?!

Keri said...

That does not mean that she is the favorite by any means!! I am working on my post right now!

Christie said...

Love the candle Matt is holding for your Mom to blow out!
Happy Birthday Mrs. Karen!