Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Going Away Party

All the Special Ed teachers at my school met for a little going away dinner party. We have two teachers that are moving and leaving us, so we wanted to have one last get together before the end of school. This group of teachers are really great and we have such a good time together. Fun times.. I will miss Holly and Michelle! Holly saw this car and remembered that she had one JUST like it when she was in high school....so she had to take her picture next to it. Although hers had hydraulics.
Me and Holly. Holly and her husband are moving to Mississippi....still close enough for her to come back and visit.

Michelle with her new baby, Natalie. She is so stinkin cute! Michelle and her husband are moving to Baltimore... long way away :(


The whole group. I know you want to know names... right... So clockwise--me, Holly, Anita, Mary. On right.. front row Allison, Tricia. Back row--Allison, Michelle. My school friends :)




And one last shot with me and Natalie. She is such a happy baby.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I got my shout out and my car... wow memories!!!! I am so thankful to have met you! Love you and your blog!!!

love
Holly

Christie said...

You look like a natural holding that sweet baby!!!

Keri said...

What a cute baby! I think I have to agree with Christie's comment!

Jen said...

I nominated you for a very prestigious blog award. Check my blog for the details!

Unknown said...

So, how much did you have to pay these girls to be able to write that they were your friends? :)

That pic of you and Natalie is too cute! I think you would be great with one of your own!

Michelle said...

So I'm a little behind on my blog-viewing, but you got some great pictures from our lunch! The picture of you and Natalie is adorable!! We are here for 2.5 more weeks if you want to stop by or get together. :)