Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Poor Guy

Poor Matty... this was last week on Memorial Day. He will give me a wedgie if he finds out I took this picture and put this on here. He was out. So matt got really sick on Sunday night before Memorial Day--Now I don't do throw up or other smells very well. I actually have a super sonic smeller and sometimes this causes me to gag... a lot. But this is the first time I have dealt with throw up in our marriage and I did survive. We had to take him to the emergency room and he got all kinds of medicines and had to have several bags of fluids. He is so much better this week.. it only delayed our trip to the beach for one day. In the ER they have these great travel throw up bags... while the nurse was out I got a few to stash in the car in case this ever happens again.

2 comments:

Keri said...

He looks pitiful laying there in that bed. You better hope that he doesn't ever look at your blog, or you are dead meat! Glad he is feelig much better now!

Unknown said...

Poor Matt......glad he is better! I have spent many hours in the ER with Chad. He is the king of stomach viruses and they ALWAYS include a trip to the ER. At least you still got to go to the beach!