Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to a fabulous mother and a fabulous mother-in-law. We had a great weekend and were able to spend time with both moms. On Saturday we met Matt's mom for lunch and enjoyed getting to visit with her. On Sunday we had mom, dad, Keri, and Steven over lunch. Keri, Steven, Matt and I made lunch for everyone. Things did get into a little crisis mode when a major storm came through right before we planned to grill the chicken.. I told Matt just to put on his raincoat and go for it. He said no. Anyways, it was a happy day spent with family. Hope you had a great Mother's Day mom... you deserve it!! We love you!!

See this card... Keri was so sweet to get this for mom in honor of me.
Keri also brought Harley his birthday card. He now has a new friend.

Matt with his mom after lunch.


3 comments:

Keri said...

Negative!! That is my mother's day card for Mom...don't even try to take credit for that. Thanks for a great lunch!!

Christie said...

Cute pic of you, Keri and your mom...
Did Keri tell you about my dream about you the other night??? If not, ask her. I don't want to write it on here and let everyone know because I just know it is true because my dreams always come true :)

Unknown said...

Christie...did you dream that there was going to be a little Howard on the way?