Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Harley!

Well, it's Cinco de Mayo... otherwise known as the Harley man's birthday. We just had a little party for him with a special treat. And a special treat for him means anything dipped in peanut butter. He loved it! I will say this... you know we don't actually know when Harley's real birthday is (he was a rescue dog that was abused) so..when we got him I decided since he was from Mexico it would be perfect that his birthday be on Cinco de Mayo. In his honor.. we will eat a taco now. Happy Birthday to the best little buddy in the world (next to Domino of course)! Another birthday we cannot forget today.. I know I know..what's more important than Harley's birthday...well, our cousin-in-law (I guess that is what you call it... my cousin's wife) Katie's birthday today as well. So, here's a little shout out to her and hope you had a great birthday Katie!!








6 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Harley! The picture with his tongue hanging out is the best. That must have been some good eating for him! I'm glad Harley had a good birthday and you enjoyed a taco!

Christie said...

Happy Birthday Harley! I may have missed something, but how do you know he is from Mexico? Did you just make that up or did ya'll go to Mexico and adopt him from a shelter?

Keri said...

I hope Harley had a great birthday! Sorry I wasn't able to join in on the festivities! I did enjoy a quesadilla last night in his honor :)

Christie said...

Silly me! I guess I just didn't think Harley was a chihuihua (sp?). He doesn't look like the "Yo quiero Taco Bell" dog!!!

The Rumage's said...

Harley looks like a happy boy! You and Matt make me laugh!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Harley! Looks like he enjoyed his party and treats! I love that you chose Cinco de Mayo as his birthday...too funny! You are so creative. :)