Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Feet In The Sand

And that's just what we did this week. Matt and I took a little mini vacation and on a whim (this isn't normal for me) decided to head to Gulf Shores for a few days. The weather was fabulous. It was so hot when we got there that Matt said "We must go buy some shorts." I replied with, "Let me just cut your jeans off and make you some shorts." But he said those were his favorite jeans and he forgot his tank top, so it wouldn't look right without it. Anyways, we did some relaxing on the beach, ate some seafood, went to the movies, and did a little shopping. We went out to the Wharf one night and see the boat below--well, we are thinking of purchasing this little gem, what do you think? Some of these pictures are not that exciting, I mean how many pictures can you take of each other, or with your arm stretched out pressing the button yourself. Happy New Year!!


4 comments:

Christie said...

How fun! I'm so jealous! We still do not have plans for tonight!

Keri said...

Looks like you guys had the beach pretty much to yourself! I can't believe Matt wouldn't give up a good pair of his jeans so that you could make him some "jorts"

Daniel said...

It's looks like you were the only people at the beach. Glad you had fun! I'm jealous!

Daniel said...

I just realized that Keri had pretty much already said what I said... sorry! haha