Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Alabama/Auburn Game

Saturday we went to the Alabama/Auburn game, and well you know that AL whooped up on some Auburn tigers. What a game!! There is a random picture of the ZTA sign--Matt says "Go up to the house and give them the secret knock and let's go in." I said let's just take a picture instead. We had a lot of time before the game since we had to get there at the crack of dawn, so we made our rounds and got to see lots of friends. We met up with the Kervin's and another coach that Matt works with and also saw our good friend Daniel from Oxford. We missed his better half, Tatum, as she was very pregnant. And I say "was" because they had their baby, Mason, today!! Congrats to them!!!

1 comment:

Christie said...

What fun! We watched the game and I was really glad I wasn't there - Too cold for me!
Love your mom's jacket and hat - Too cute!!!