Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Rockettes

Matt surprised me with tickets to see the Radio City Rockettes today. I have been talking for months about wanting to see them, so I guess he got sick of me talking about and got us tickets. It was our first time to see them and we really enjoyed it. They are so ridiculously in shape and it motivated me for a slight second that I thought we might should stop and get a membership to Gold's Gym on the way home, instead we stopped and got a hamburger. Loved the show!

4 comments:

Keri said...

I see you broke the rules and took pictures during the show :)
Glad you and Matt enjoyed the show!

celeste80 said...

Wish we could have been there with you guys. Oh I miss you so so much!

The Rumage's said...

okay...like you need a Gold's Gym membership! Seriously...you gotta be kidding. :P

Christie said...

How fun! I especially love the Gold's gym comment. That would have been me except I would have stopped for icecream on the way home.