Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Pops!

Today was my dad's birthday. He is my most favorite dad ever!! And my only dad--but he's a good one!! Happy Birthday Pops!!
We celebrated by going to dinner at Wings. Our food was a little slow... so we did some entertaining. Or I guess I just entertained everyone. You can do a lot with straws.
We went back to Keri's crib for dessert and presents. Keri made a fabulous dirt cake-- too bad we didn't have any shovels to eat it with. Dad got some cool stuff. I started getting sleepy so Keri started telling me about EVERY ornament on her tree and where it came from--and she really thought THAT would wake me up. Hope you had a Happy Birthday Dad!! We love you!!!


3 comments:

Christie said...

The pictures at Wing's crack me up! I know there is never a dull moment!!!

Keri said...

Hmmm, thats not exactly what happened...you were asking me about the ornaments...I just didn't volunteer that kind of information without someone asking.

Unknown said...

You guys are so crazy! I would have loved to see what the people sitting next to you at Wings were saying.