Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Birthday To Our Savior!!

What a day to be thankful for--the birth of Jesus!! This first few pictures are a few when we were waiting for Keri to wake up. Sister likes to sleep in for real. So Matt, Mom, Dad, and I decided to watch a movie while we were waiting on her. She finally woke up when mom was laughing so loud at the movie. I said Sister, you are missing Christmas. We had a fabulous breakfast that sister made us and Harley even got his Christmas day treat. A few pictures of opening presents. Keri and I both got rain boots. There will probably be a drought now that I have these, but I still love them. You know our family loves some Christmas Vacation movie--so my mom thought it was only appropriate to get dad the famous moose mug from the movie. One of my favorite gifts was something Matt gave me. He made a donation in my name to Samaritan's Purse to feed hot meals to a family for one month. That truly is better than anything tangible you could ever receive. God is so gracious to us that we want to give back whatever we can, because it isn't ours to begin with. Happy Birthday Jesus!!


4 comments:

Keri said...

Man, I am looking pretty rough in those pictures! Next year, I may want to take a shower and look a little more presentable for the pics!

Keri said...

Oh and by the way, you act like I slept until noon...it was only 9:00! I slept later than that this morning! Mom's cackling was out of control!c

Christie said...

I love the pics! Just wait 'til ya'll have babies. Sleeping in will be 6:00! Looks like ya'll had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year!!!

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!
Love your blog....you always make me laugh! Where does your sense of humor come from?