Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Festivities

For Thanksgiving Day we went to the lake and had dinner with Mema and Papa. These pictures are very random. It was a beautiful warm day, so we went for a boat ride as well. If you looks closely, you can see the colorful glasses that Matt and my dad are wearing. If you are wanting a pair of these for yourself, I am sure any great Dollar Tree would have some. We also celebrated Mema's 75th birthday. The 2 puppies in the picture are what my Mema picked up on the side of the road last week. She should just open an animal shelter. She is always picking up homeless animals. She is so good to them. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.


2 comments:

Keri said...

Such a lovely picture of me on the boat...I look like I'm in pain or something. I should have taken a look at that pic after you took it. Oh well...

The Rumage's said...

I love your posts...your family is so funny! We are all lucky to have guys that like to keep us laughing...well at least it is nice most of the time! Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving.