Sunday, November 28, 2010

It Was A Good One

It was a good weekend! Too bad the break is over, but it was a fun one. Matt had a game Friday night and it was absolutely freezing!

Paige and I sat in the box. We didn't even attempt to try and sit out in the stands because I am a total wuss when it comes to the cold. Seriously, I think cold weather is when it gets about 75 degrees.

Here's dad and I waiting in the tunnel for the game to end. Mom and dad are troopers. They came straight from the AL game to Matt's game. They must want good Christmas presents!


Even Cousin Scottie came for the festivities. Mom said she just could not bring herself to wear any orange after the heart break in Tuscaloosa.

Here's Matt with his good buddy and fellow office friend at school, Eric. Eric got the privilege of guarding the steps by the band, poor guy can't hear now.



And here's the hubs and I. So proud of him! Hooray they won. This leads us to the state championship this week. They will play Daphne, which will be tough. However it turns out, I am super proud of the Bucs and my man. He has worked so hard this year!




Saturday night we decided to make our first fire of the season. This guy loves to make fires (little pyro streak in him). Hopefully our dental insurance will be available soon so we can get his teeth cleaned.

Look at that fire... it was gooood!! Nice and toasty!!

2 comments:

Keri said...

I hate that we could not make it to the game Friday night. By the time we got home, the game had already started and I was pooped! We were in bed before 9:00!
Good luck on Friday in that dreaded town...

G K said...

Hey, Paige!!

I sure do miss sitting in the box during football games! :) My sister-in-law and I mentioned that when SP played Hoover a few weeks ago!

And I'm cracking up at Matt's teeth -- that looks TOO real! Haha!

Good luck Friday night!!