Friday, November 26, 2010

Much To Be Thankful For

It's the day after Thanksgiving and today I have as much to be thankful for as I did yesterday on Thanksgiving day! We are so blessed! Thankful for my gracious Savior, my Godly husband, my never a dull moment family, my always making me laugh friends, and the list goes on. Matt and I went to Oxford to visit his fam this week and the whole way there we sat with the radio off and talked about what we were thankful for. God is so great! Yesterday Matt and I were able to cook our 2nd turkey ever for the 2nd year in a row. Gotta love a good butterball.

We hosted my fam this year and I tried to make the table festive with Thanksgiving decor since Christmas decorations were surrounding us. If you look closely, you can see I did use the pirate napkins sister gave me. We must celebrate the Bucs! So sad not to be at the AL/AU game today with the fam, but that just means that Matt's team is still in the playoffs, so we couldn't go. But I am pumped for the Bucs!



Let me explain this eery picture. So I am at the thrift store the other day, looking for some very special items for an upcoming shin dig and as I am leaving the parking lot I see this... yikes!! Hopefully this is as close as I will ever get to one of these again. Hope you are enjoying your Thanksgiving holiday!!


Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what He has done
-1 Chronicles 16:8

1 comment:

Keri said...

I am thankful that you cooked us a wonderful dinner! It was delicious!
And maybe you should stay away from the thrift stores...just sayin'