Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's Over

Friday night was Matt's last game and the state championship. They had a great season, but unfortunately lost by 1 point in the end.

Here's my stud of a husband at the Buc Walk. It was kind of like Christmas... you wait there in line all this time for the team to come down and then it's over in a flash. But I did manage to get this one quick pic of my man.

We got to sit in the sky box, which was a nice plus. Here is Paige and me enjoying the warmth because it was a little chilly that night.

Of course moms and pops came for the fun. They never miss a game. The game was at Auburn and I have to admit it was difficult setting foot into this town. I sort of felt like I was betraying my Tide.


Cousin Scottie came along for the ride too. He was a trooper with my speedy driving to get us there on time. I told him to cover his eyes and sit back and relax.



And the end... didn't turn out the way we had hoped. But we are blessed to have made it this far and enjoyed every minute of it!

And here we are today... Poor guy is absolutely worn out. This is the first Sunday in 4 months that he has had off... this is where he went after we got home from church today. He deserves it.



And what's that black furry thing at his feet....Harley never wants anyone to have to rest alone.

2 comments:

Keri said...

What a cute picture of Harley and Matt too!
Looks like you guys had a nice setup Friday night at the game! Hate we couldn't be there, but we were cheering you on from the couch. :) Sorry you had to go to that horrible place by the way.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the loss but it looks exciting to be at the game! What a cute picture of your husband and puppy napping! :)