Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Get Togethers

We have had several shin digs at our house lately... so, let's catch up... Now, isn't this a pretty picture?! It sort of got me in the Halloween mood. Last week we had a impromptu spa night with some girls from our small group. Chrissy (2nd from right) pampered us with facials and satin hands. My hands were smooth as a baby's bottom after that... loved it.

And Saturday night we hosted a baby shower for a sweet couple in our small group who will become parentals very soon. This is Adam and Lindsay and inside that little belly is baby Lydia.



And here's my kitchen table again.. lovely. Look at this fab cake made by Hope. You have seen a few other cakes by her before and I tell ya, she's getting good. I don't really have a reason to get a cake right now, but they are so stinkin cute I just want to get one for the fun of it with my name across the top.


Here's the group that came to celebrate. I know it looks like Harley took this picture or some elf, but we had to make do with the ole self timer.. it's the best we could do. See Lindsay (momma to be) in the back?? To her left is her twin sister.. freaky huh?


A picture of the girls. It was a fun night celebrating.. it started out as a baby shower and quickly turned into a football party. Matt kindly reminded me before it started that there were some really good games on Saturday night, so the TV would be left on. I still can't figure out how to get that silly ole ESPN blocked from our TV. Happy Wednesday!!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Was everyone supposed to wear pink to the spa party? Just didn't know if that was planned or not...either way y'all look pretty cute :)
I had a feeling that Hope made that cake...and it is super cute! She is getting pretty good at this. Next thing you know, she'll be making wedding cakes.