Saturday, September 18, 2010

Flashback Friday

I know it's Saturday... but Fridays are always jam packed with getting to a football game, so this one is on Saturday. Do you want some randomness today? Well, here is a dose for you. I was organizing the office closet a few days ago and came across some pictures from long long ago. This was found in a stack of Matt's pictures from high school and freshman year of college. Remember how I once showed you a picture of Matt with that looonnng hair. Well, he and some buddies went camping during their freshman year of college and Matt got somebody to put his hair in corn rolls (I am not sure if you are supposed to call this rolls or rows-whatever). He was so proud of this. Unfortunately, I didn't know him then or I would have told him how "precious" he looked like this.

And then since Halloween is just right around the corner here is a real special one for you. Matt and I have dressed up as many things over the years, and I will say this wasn't one of our best ones, but it was a fabulous thrift store find that I think we spent a whole 2 dollars on. In case you aren't familiar with these characters, I went as a California Raisin (I think this was a kid's costume--little short) and Matt was Mr. Potato Head. A little side note on MPH--I wore this to school a few years ago because we still dress up at our school--and yes it is a middle school. So, there you go, a little blast from the past. Hope you have a radical Saturday!

2 comments:

Keri said...

Matt's long hair still cracks me up!! I never knew that he put his hair in corn rows though...I know he was so proud!!
I definitely remember these Halloween costumes! These were great!

G K said...

Tell Matt he should wear the cornrows to school. The kids would think he's the coolest teacher ever!