Monday, August 23, 2010

A Night Out

We have been so busy lately and have not had much time to hang out with our precious friends from our small group at church, so we were finally home on a Saturday night and got everyone together who was available and headed for mexican food. We had dinner with five other couples at Iguana Grill.... I love love love that place. The food is delish and the atmosphere is so fun.

Here are the girls... Whitney, Rachel, Lindsay (with baby Lydia coming soon), Chrissy, me and Hope.

Matt and Nathan just aren't right... I think Matt really enjoyed carrying my purse.. it went well with his outfit.


And an attempt at a group picture where the camera was sitting on the windowsill. Gotta love self-timers. From here we visited Treat Yourself, which is kind of a knock off of Yogurt Mountain. You can't go eat mexican without getting ice cream afterwards. Fun night with great friends...as I always say, we love our sweet friends in our small group at church!!

3 comments:

Keri said...

Love me some Iguana Grill!

G K said...

My first time at Iguana Grill was just a few months ago, and I couldn't believe how beautiful it was in there! Hope your school year has been off to a great start!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you guys today as the Alabama season kicks off! We're wearing our gear proud! Hope you are well.