Monday, August 16, 2010

Time For Lunch

The big wedding weekend was finally here. Friday we started the festivities with the bridesmaids luncheon hosted by some great friends at The Club. Have you been there? They have the most delicious orange rolls ever, that I totally stuffed myself with. Me, mom and sister at the luncheon
The tables all decorated beautifully. The ladies out did themselves, everything looked fabulous.

Our Aunt Susan, my mom's sister, came in town earlier in the week to help out and keep my mom entertained.

Look at this cute cake!! Love it! And we did the pulling of the charms and I got the lifesaver. At first I thought it meant maybe I was supposed to be a lifeguard or join the Coast Guard, but it meant I was a "lifesaver and a good friend"--presh!



The four of us in front of this gorgeous fireplace.





Me and the beautiful bride-to-be


Here are all the bridesmaids (minus one that couldn't be there) and the cute little flower girl. Look at the city behind us... good picture huh? After we ate a huge lunch, delicious cake, and opened some fab gifts, it was time to take a power nap and get ready to do it all again in a few hours.

2 comments:

Rachel Mooney said...

I love the view at The Club...it just doesn't get any better than that.

Keri said...

You got some really great pictures! Thanks for taking all of these!