Monday, August 16, 2010

Rehearse Rehearse

Later that night we had the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner... A few shots from us at the church.. practice makes perfect right?? Keri and I still messed up... forgot to give her back her flowers before they went to the unity candle. Oops.. See the bouquet... don't be jealous. You can have one too. Just save all your bows and ribbons from your Christmas presents and I can make you a holiday themed one. I thought sister was going to twist her wrist because I made that thing so big. It sure is pretty though.
And then it was off to the rehearsal dinner and it was yummy Taziki's for dinner. Yum yum!! Top far right is Steven's parents.. other wise known as sister's new in-laws. The dinner was a tailgate theme.. of course tailgating for Alabama theme, so that means you can't go without your hounds tooth hat and shaker.

1 comment:

Keri said...

Man, that is one awesome bouquet! I'm still looking for the perfect place to display it!