Thursday, August 19, 2010

Guess What?

Guess what.... I am married to this stud and totally in love with him!! Doesn't get much better than waking up to the love of your life, your best friend, your partner in crime, everyday!! Thanks to my Father for another day to spend with the one God has chosen for me. God is so awesome! Sunday was Buc Fan Day at the mall... and boy was it crowded. Here the coaches are marching in to the band playing and the cheerleaders cheering.. woohoo!! I forgot my pom pom at home, so I wasn't in full blown Buc mode, but the spirit was still inside me.


I have to admit I was struggling on Sunday.... so so tired from the weekend, but I needed to support my man... and it was a good excuse to check out some sales at the mall too.



Of course mom and dad came for the fun too. Sister would have been there (she hasn't missed one yet), but she is a little busy this week... some vacation or something like that. Thanks to the parentals for coming, they always support matt... he loves it!!




And my sweet friend and fellow coaches wife, Casey






Here's the hubs with a few of his coaching buddies... don't let the "I think I am cool" look fool you. These guys will cry at the drop of a hat. Go Bucs!!



2 comments:

Keri said...

Aww, hate that I missed fan day! Looks like a great turn out!

Paige said...

Yeah...Go Bucs!!! I really miss the Bucs. Give a pom pom shake for them for me!!!