Saturday, April 3, 2010

New Baby And A Life Preserver

A little shout out to our awesome buds Matt and Celeste on the new addition to their family. Introducing Cannan!! Isn't he a cute one?! We haven't been to St. Louis to see this precious little booger that was born on St. Patty's Day.. but we hope he can meet his aunt kristen and uncle matt very soon. We're coming...we promise!! And here is the question of the day.... To cruise or not to cruise?! Matt and I have been trying to decide on our summer vaca and what we will do...we have never been on a cruise...what do you think? Give me your thoughts... but if we do decide to go... this is probably what I will look like the whole time on the boat. I just keep having these flashbacks of titanic...and a little celine dion...can't get her out of my head.


5 comments:

Keri said...

Definitely do the cruise...you will have so much fun! Steven and I had a blast on ours!

The Tucks said...

We thought we would go on a cruise this year too! You should do it!

Christie said...

CRUISE!!!

Jen said...

OOoooo. I've never been on a cruise either! So I'd pick cruise! And let me add, you look rather picturesque in your life jacket. THe "look" suits you well! ;)

Rachel Mooney said...

Jonathan is a cruise veteran and we did one for our Honeymoon. I can't wait to do another. We would love to do a cruise with some people, but trying to get people interested is kinda difficult. Cruises are fun but definitely more fun with a group. You reall can't even feel the boat rocking, so definitely do it!