Monday, March 29, 2010

Celebrating The Day

Sunday night we had a little fam time to celebrate sister's birthday. We met for dinner at Full Moon and then back to our house for a little cake, ice cream, and presents. We were just having so much fun that I forgot to take many pictures.. but hopefully you can feel the celebration in these few shots.... Me and dad just hanging out...watching this new show.. "Undercover Boss." Have you seen it?? Love it!
Me and sister.. now, please look what I have done to sister's nails.. isn't that pretty?! I did that with the red eye reduction.. free of charge.. didn't even have to pay extra for that.

Sister and Steven


And here is the birthday girl opening some gifts.. with her soon to be new last name... P for priss



And some more fiestaware for her collection... It was a fun time celebrating with the fam. Hope you had a great birthday!! Love you sis!




2 comments:

Keri said...

I was trying to figure out what was going on with my fingernails? I thought maybe it was just the flash or something, but now I understand!
Thanks for completing my birthday celebration last night.

G K said...

Looks like y'all had a good time! Ice cream and cake is always good!