Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Grave Is Empty

Happy Easter!! What a day to celebrate that my sins are forgiven because of the cross. Because of the greatest gift that could have ever been given, a gift we can never pay back, except to surrender our lives to follow the will of our Lord. I am forgiven, because He was forsaken. He became sin, who knew no sin, all for you and for me. All because He died and rose again! What a blessed day! We were able to celebrate this beautiful day with the fam. The guys were troopers for the picture taking festivities. No Easter egg hunt this year, we just decided to sit around the table and fellowship instead.
We were blessed to have our sweet friends, David and Jennifer, to join us for lunch. Their families live away and they were all alone for Easter... and you know my parents.. we do not want people to be alone on holidays.

We did a little relaxing after lunch


Look at these cuties?!



And here is the greatest pops in the world!!





Sister just had to wear her bunny ears.. must be part of her halloween costume





And sister and me with the best mom in the world!! We kind of look like an Easter egg with all these springy colors.







And I will leave you with this little bunny for Easter. I hope you enjoyed the day!!





2 comments:

Keri said...

No, the bunny ears were from YOUR costume! Don't you remember that I borrowed them from you?
Had a fun time today!

Christie said...

Happy Easter! Enjoyed the pictures!!! And I love the bunny ears!