Monday, March 22, 2010

A Little Showering

We gathered with our small group this weekend to have a shower for our sweet friends who are getting married... any excuse to get together and we jump on it. Some of the fella's... and Kit chowing down on a little homemade BBQ from Jason. This guy is the man on the grill.
Misty and Aaron.... this sweet couple is from Michigan and they are loving this cold weather. They think it feels "nice" and I am shivering.

And the bride and groom, Jason and Lacey. Aren't they just the cutest? After a night with Jason I now know what a jet stream is.


Matt, Drew, and Brad... I missed the green shirt memo.




Opening a few gifts... these 2 cracked us up while opening gifts.



Jason is saying...oooh that is so nice... what is it?





And the girls... Abby and Emily in the back... and me, Misty, Whitney, Rachel, Amanda, Lacey, and Kit. I know I say it all the time, but our small group is such an absolute blessing our life.. if you are not involved in one.... you are missing out.



And the guys. They are so awkward when they take pictures... I tried to get them to form 2 lines... you know a little bend the knee sorority pose or something.. no luck. Here we go.. Jason, Jonathan, David, Matt, Jason, Drew, Aaron, and Brad.


Spring Break is officially over and it's back to the ole grind for us. If only I had gotten me an airbrushed t-shirt this week and I would have fit in great with the 8th graders.

6 comments:

Keri said...

Ok, so what is a jet stream...in Kristen terms? I have a few questions I need to ask Jason myself. I may need to come to your next gathering!

Paige said...

OOH and airbrushed t-shirt....I so want one!!!

The Ness Story said...

girl you make me laugh!

G K said...

Your posts are SO FUNNY! LOL @ you trying to get the guys to pose and the airbrushed t-shirt comment. Hee-larious!

The Tucks said...

This shower was a lot of fun.... thank you for planning it! I am so glad we could come. How hysterical is Jason??? I love the awkward pic of the guys, it's a framer!!

The Hanscomes said...

So sorry we were away and missed the shower! Looks like it was a success! :)