Friday, March 26, 2010

Sister, It's Your Birthday!

Today is my favorite sister's birthday!! Woohoo... let's celebrate!!! What a great sister she is and I am thankful to have her in my life! Now sister and I didn't always like each other.. I remember those times when we were growing up and she would be so mean to poor pitiful kristen... I have a few scars to prove it... one on my lip and one on my scalp. Let's just say the last one involved a bat...and I am not kidding. She claims it was "an accident"... anyways, I still LOVE Her!! And I hope you have a grand ole birthday today. You deserve it!!

3 comments:

G K said...

Happy Birthday, Kristen's sister! And Kristen, I have on that Hoover Bucs shirt today. :)

The Ness Story said...

Happy Happy Birthday Keri!!!

Keri said...

We would have never had the incident with the bat if you hadn't been in my way while I was trying to hit the ball! Funny, I know you've mentioned the lip incident, but I honestly don't even remember when that happened. Thanks for the birthday wishes! It's been a great day!