Saturday, March 13, 2010

Photo Shoot

You may remember me mentioning we had a photo shoot a few weekends ago with my dear friend Hope. Here are a few pictures from the shoot.. and when I say a few.. I mean about 5 out of 100. We took a lot of pictures that day and boy was the hubs a good sport. He just kept smiling and smiling. He didn't even start crying and I told him if he was a good sport we could get a slushi later. Here we are on the old caboose that sits in Old Towne. Let me put a disclaimer in here... this shoot was very spur of the minute and we were on our way from wally world, so maybe next time we will dress a little nicer.
And just playing on the tracks. Kids.. don't try this at home.

We had to hurry on this way... we could hear the train blowing its horn.. I almost peed my pants.


This is in the park down by the river.. that could be a song...




And in front of our "Helena Niagara Falls." These falls are so pretty and make such great pictures. Anyways, Hope is trying to launch her business... so let me know if you are interested and I can be the middle man.
Oh another note... the hubs had some wisdom teeth out yesterday and is a little under the weather. I have been what you could call "Slave Kristen" the last 24 hours... good thing I didn't give him a bell or he would have been ringing the heck out of that thing. Yesterday on the way home from the dentist matt was still a little loopy and out of it.. it was cracking me up. He was saying some crazy stuff.. I should have had a video camera. I love this guy!!



6 comments:

Keri said...

The pictures turned out so good! I may have to talk to her about taking some pictures of me and Steven.

Rachel Mooney said...

Too cute! I love the pictures.

SKP said...

Love the pictures!!

The Tucks said...

The pics are cute. I like the first one the best!

The Hanscomes said...

Very very cute you guys. :) I need Hope to come do a photoshoot of Danny and I too! Fun! :)

G K said...

Love these pics. :) And I hope Matt is feeling okay after the dental work.