Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day from the Howards. May you have "The luck of the Irish." (imagine this in an Irish accent--I have been talking like this all day and matt says... enough already) It's spring break for us and woohoo we needed one. We may just go cruise the strip later or something. Hope you are enjoying your week as much as we are! Our little family in all their green.

And the Harley man says... wasssupp?! Doesn't he look like a gangsta? He's a fierce one, isn't he?!

6 comments:

Christie said...

Happy St. Paddy's Day! Maybe you and Matt need to be a little adventurous today and go check out your local Chuck E. Cheeses!!!

Jen said...

I literally just laughed out loud at the dog! ha! Harley man looks hilarious!

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Rachel Mooney said...

What cracks me up the most is your dog dressed for St. Patty's Day.

G K said...

Love all the green! Luckily we didn't get pinched yesterday! :)

Keri said...

Cute picture in all your green! I did not get one single picture yesterday :( I guess I should have come over and had my picture taken with you.l

Anonymous said...

the dog is out of control, kristen! when oscar was a puppy he had a smoking jacket with a little cigar in the pocket...he ate the cigar. i think me dressing him up as a pup has given him a complex now :)