Saturday, February 6, 2010

What An Exciting Saturday Night

Matt aka "Ricky Bobby" got home from a football clinic tonight and decided he was ready to shave the ole beard. Really, he only grew the beard out because we are trying to cut down on our power bill and he wanted to keep warm. One side is gone... and this is where I ask... are you sure you want to do this? I guess it was a little late for that.
Now, who doesn't love a good crustache? (I don't even know how to spell this word) All he needs is his wife beater and some cut off shorts and he would be ready for church tomorrow. I have always loved a man with a mustache.. argg!!


Or a half of a mustache.. this is a new look. Just leave 2 small patches.. keeps things interesting. On another note, momma senorita taught me how to knit today. Maybe this will be what I stick with... we'll see!! I have started a scarf..I have worked on it for a while now and it seems like it would be a perfect fit for a caterpillar... geeze, you have to be patient with this stuff. Maybe it will be ready by next winter. Happy Saturday!!

3 comments:

Keri said...

Oh my, we have two knitters in the family...I don't know if we can handle that or not! I can't wait to see your finished product!
Love Matt's stache by the way...puts such a different look on him.

The Tucks said...

Matt looks so much older with the mustache! Hysterical!!

G K said...

What a funny post, Kristen! So glad you ran across our blog! Had I known you were a blogger, I would've been reading yours a long time ago! :) Hope you guys are doing well!