Friday, February 12, 2010

Look At These Winners

Well, sister and I can call ourselves winners. I never win anything. But sister called the radio last week and won a free breakfast for 20 people at her office. As soon as I heard, I jumped on it and entered too... and guess what.. I won! Woohoo!! Here is Keri with some girls in her office with their chicken biscuits and free t-shirts.


And here are some of the special ed teachers I work with and our free breakfast. Now you get 20 biscuits and there aren't 20 of us, so I made my list of all of my best buds at school and hooked them up with a biscuit. It doesn't take much to pump me up--especially a chicken biscuit from chick-fil-a. PS... it's snowing outside!!


3 comments:

Keri said...

Man, we are so awesome! I still can't believe you won the week after me. It was totally worth the email I sent them...and my co-workers were quite appreciative too!
When do you think people will start asking for our autographs??

G K said...

Congrats on winning chicken biscuits for you and your buds at school! You should get Teacher of the Year for that! :)

Jen said...

Man, your right! That's all I see in those pictures are winners!
And how awesome is that that both you and your sis one! Freakin' awesome I tell you, awesome!