Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Who Dat?

Our small group takes any opportunity to get together and fellowship and what better time than the Super Bowl. The Tucks were so kind to host this shin dig.On the way, I did have to ask Matt who was playing and remind me who I was supposed to be cheering for...and my team, yes "my team" won! Go Saints!! I really didn't care, but whatever. I still don't really get the title of this post... that is just what I kept hearing others say. It probably means something bad. My fellow cake decorating friend, Hope, made this fabulous football cake. Isn't she talented? We are taking a cake decorating class in a few weeks and I told her she can't take the class anymore because she is too good. And it was yummy too!!
Just hanging out watching the game.

We had to get a quick girls shot before parting ways. Amanda, Whitney (with Asher), Hope (with Ian), me, and Misty. Love these girls!



Now this was about try number 8 with this because the guys just couldn't get serious for a picture. At least one turned out normal.


And here we are! PS... I love this guy




5 comments:

Keri said...

Umm, excuse me!! You did not tell me that you were taking a cake decorating class!!

The Tucks said...

I don't even think I truly watched the game...
I am looking forward to the cake decorating class too!

The Rumage's said...

So much fun! Okay...and seriously, "who dat"...comes from the cheer they do "Who dat, Who dat, Who dat say gonna beat 'dem Saints?"
You are too funny!

Christie said...

That cake is awesome! Who dat???

G K said...

Oh, how fun @ the cake decorating class! :)