Sunday, February 28, 2010

Another State Title

Saturday night the Lady Bucs played for the 6A state championship and took home the win. I need to spread my Bucs love to other sports, since football seems to get all the lovin. These girls are awesome! They only lost one game this entire season and totally deserved this win. There were so many people there, it was a little over stimulating for me.... but I did get to have some serious "people watching" time. I love to people watch. Here we are in our black supporting the Bucs. It was supposed to be a "black out."



And the girls getting their trophy at the end. Now, are you ready for the best part... ok hold on to your seats. So as we are walking up the steps from our seats we run into Bob Riley.. now that's our Governor for all you non-political folks. He has no one around him... he is just walking down the steps like your regular ole Joe. So here's Matt ..."Hi, Mr. Governor." Shakes his hand like they are old pals. Here's Mr. Governor... "Congrats on the win." (Like Matt's the coach or something). I know... it's sad... I have no pictures. I just could not get my camera out in time and Matt refused for me to cause a scene and ask him to stop so we could take a picture. As you already know, it doesn't take much to excite us... life is fun!!!

On other Saturday happenings... we went to Old Towne and had a little photo shoot with our friends Nathan and Hope. This was what you would call "Over the hills and through the woods." It was quite an adventure...Hope is venturing out on starting some photography and needed some subjects to practice on. Matt was such a good sport as always.. maybe I will have some photos to share with you soon.


4 comments:

Keri said...

Can't believe you didn't get a picture of the gov! Who did the Bucs play? Was he there supporting them or the other team?
You had a photo shoot in Old Towne and you aren't sharing any of the pictures? Come on now!

Rachel Mooney said...

I want to see pictures!

Christie said...

Congrats on the win! Cute pic of you and Matt!!!

G K said...

Hate I missed the game -- had a stomach bug! Glad you guys went and supported the girls! You're right - football gets all the lovin'.

Can't wait to see the pics taken by your budding photographer friend!