Saturday, October 31, 2009

Harley Says...

Arrgghh Matey... Happy Halloween. Harley man is a pirate this year.. fits our family well. I really wanted him to wear a patch over his eye or a hook on his hand, but Matt said no and that was animal cruelty. Here is Harley posing with his costume on
And seconds later trying to get it off.. I am guessing the little guy doesn't like it.

This has nothing to do with Harley's costume or Halloween, but is kind of funny and random. My parents were leaving the game the other night and they looked back to get out of the row and this man was asleep. Sound asleep at a football game. I took his picture and I guess the flash woke him up because he starting moving around after that. Must not have been that exciting for him. Hope you have a great Halloween!!


3 comments:

Jen said...

What a great costume for Harley. And the second picture looks like he's giving a pirate scowl! Argh!

Christie said...

Love Harley's pirate costume! I really expected you and Matt to be dressed up too! Where are your costumes????

Keri said...

Harley makes a great pirate! I'm with Christie, I can't believe you and Matt did not dress up. You would have made a great cheerleader and Matt could have been a football player to keep with the "buc" theme. Just a thought...