Thursday, October 29, 2009

He Is So Good To Me

Let me just brag on the hubby for a minute. It's been a rough and busy week for me at school. Today was not the best day in the book... until there's a knock at my classroom door. In walks this man from Edible Arrangements with this fun prize below. He walks straight to my aide's desk and I asked her if it was her birthday and I missed it. He then realizes I am the teacher and not an 8th grade student sitting there. Anyways, get to the chase right... so the sweet hubby sent this to cheer me up. Of course my students were like bust that thing open we want some... so half of it had already been eaten before I took the picture. But don't you just love this.. I mean flowers die.. but this baby goes straight to the belly. Matt is so great to me! I have the best husband!!!

4 comments:

Keri said...

Their arrangements always look so good and yummy! How sweet of Matt to send that to you today!
Love that the delivery man thought you were a student and not the teacher! Ha Ha!!

Anonymous said...

I love it that you have your camera ready at a moment's notice... you always have a picture for these spontaneous occasions.
-Amanda

The Rumage's said...

Matt is upcoming the game for all the hubby's out there! Good job, Matt!

Christie said...

Aww! That's too sweet!!!